Thursday, March 31, 2011

Girls Rule!

I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off the last few weeks and so I forgot to post something "Very Important" that I learned the other day.  So after just about 10 years of marriage and 2 dear daughters-we just knew our "3rd Surprise Baby" would be our last and that it would be a boy!  Well....guess what???  We were wrong.  Baby#3 is another precious little girl.





We were surprised.  I just knew it would be a boy and so did my husband.  He was a tiny bit disappointed but I had to quickly remind him that he needed to look in the mirror on this one as I have nothing to do with gender determination!  That is all on God and him!

My girls were super excited.  They were really wanting another sister so as my 3 year old put it she's happy to have another "sister baby."  Yes I said "sister baby."  Those are her words not mine. lol

Regardless of the surprise, I am happy.  I love my girls and can't wait to have this one as well.  The teenage years are going to be SUPER FUN in our household!  NOT!!!

Tomorrow I am heading out for a women's retreat through the Chapel that I am super excited about.  I will definitely have to give an update on the blessed weekend to come.






No comments:

Post a Comment